Phone Number: 1-877-480-7005 (8:00AM - 4:30PM EDT/EST)
Email: [email protected]
- My Account
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Track your Order
- Coupon Codes
- Terms of Service
- Contact Us
MailersUSA is solely an e-commerce store. We fulfill all orders through our website www.mailersusa.com. In order to remain a low-cost supplier, we are not staffed to handle phone orders. If you experience trouble ordering online, please call (877) 480-7005 or email [email protected] and we would be happy to help.
We offer free samples on most of our products including Colored Bubble Mailers, Rigid Paperboard Mailers, Flat Poly Mailers and more to ensure you are satisfied before ordering. (shipping charge applies to select requests)
If you are not completely satisfied with a product or you mistakenly ordered the wrong product, return the product (full cases only) within 30 days of receipt and we will give you a full refund.*
*The following types of returns will be refunded less shipping costs and are subject to a 10% restocking fee: orders shipped to an undeliverable address, error in the shipping address, orders cancelled or customer changed mind after the order shipped, and orders over $100.00. Clearance Items are not eligible for return.
For returns, please contact us at 1-877-480-7005 or email [email protected] and we will send you an RMA # to reference on your return label.
Orders cancelled before they are shipped are subject to a 10% restocking & processing fee.
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders within the USA -lower 48 States
- We ship same day if your order is received by 1:00PM EST or 1:00PM PST if shipping to the West Coast.
- We have multiple U.S. warehouses to reach most locations in 2 business days (not including the day it ships).
- Orders ship Monday through Friday with tracking numbers emailed automatically the day of shipment.
- Orders placed on the weekend or holiday, will ship the next business day.
- Orders ship via UPS Ground (Large volume orders ship LTL Freight)
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes
- Currently we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico. We'd be happy to refer you to a supplier that can. Please e-mail the quantity and product and shipping address to [email protected], so we can connect you with a supplier.
We offer discounts beyond what is listed on the website. To receive a quote, please email the following information to [email protected]:
- What product(s) you are interested in. Provide the SKU(s) if possible.
- How many cases are needed. You may request multiple volume quotes as we usually can offer a deeper discount on higher volumes due to freight costs.
- The zipcode for your shipping address.
We can produce custom sizes, colors, and printed mailers. There is a 10,000 minimum order quantity and the lead time is six to twelve weeks. To begin a quote, please email the following information to [email protected]:
- Type of product (Flat Poly, Bubble Mailer, etc...)
- Dimensions of mailer
- Quantity required (multiple volumes can be requested)
- Customization requirements (color, printed, etc...)
- The zipcode for your shipping address.
Click My Cart before checking out to enter the code of your choice:
- ANY15 : $10 off any 15+ cases of any products, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer)
- 25CASES : $30 off 25+ cases of any* products, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer) *Exclusions: will not work on top of 20+ case volume discounted pricing for: White Poly Bubble Mailers & Kraft Bubble Mailers
- 50CASES : $65 off 50+ cases of any 2 or more SKUs, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer)
Also check out items on SALE!
Any use of coupon codes outside stated conditions is subject to order cancellation.
Last updated and effective date: November 20, 2020
Who We Are: We are headquartered in Sharonville, Ohio.
What We Do: MailersUSA supplies wholesale-priced shipping & office supplies. We carry shipping products including Kraft Bubble Mailers, a variety of Poly Bubble Mailers, Rigid Paperboard or Photo/Document Mailers, Flat Poly Mailers, Clear Bubble (Bubbleout) Bags, Corrugate Shipping Boxes, & plain white labels.
Privacy at MailersUSA
12110 Champion Way
Sharonville, OH 45241
To submit an Individual Right's Request click here.
MailersUSA User Types
What Information We Collect & Why
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, and protect our Services. We may need to respond to your questions and requests; communicate with you about products or offer promotions.
Online Forms. When you complete a form on our website, you may be required to provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, and zip code. When you request a quote, we collect your name, Company name, email address, phone number, country or region and zip code. We use this information to provide you the information, product, or service that you are inquiring about. The only time we will share this information is if you request an order for a quantity that is smaller than we can provide. We then may pass your information to a distribution partner to fulfill.
Marketing. We may collect your personal information in order to provide you with free of charge marketing related materials. If you do not wish to receive such marketing materials from MailersUSA, then click the "unsubscribe" button on our materials. You can also make a request here. We do not retarget or remarket your information.
Usage, Device and Log Information. We collect information about you when you access and use the Site and the Services including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Web pages you visit, and other actions you take, in order to improve our Services, and/or develop new Services. We collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services. We do not link any of this information to your name or other information collected on our forms. We also do not share any of this information with third parties.
Collection and Use of Aggregate Information. We may use aggregate information (not containing personal information) to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information on aggregate use.
Sensitive Data. Under no circumstances should you provide or otherwise upload to the Services social security numbers, driver's license number, passport numbers, or other government issued identification numbers, healthcare data, biometric data, digital signatures, any code or password that could be used to gain access to financial resources, other unique identifiers of a user or individual, or similar data that is subject to a higher level of protection at law. We disclaim all liability for Sensitive Data or its misuse or disclosure.
With Whom do We Share Your Information?
We may share information as described and disclosed below. We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not sell your information.
Service Providers: We use one or more web analytics service providers, to help us analyze how users use the Site and the Services. We may also collect information that you post about us on the internet (such as twitter feed postings), and this may be correlated with the information we collect about you and associated with the cookies we use in connection with your use of the Site (including your IP address). MailersUSA users can use native integrations to share data with other work apps.
MailersUSA gathers information through integrated apps but does not share data that it collects from integrated apps with any other services or clients. For example, when you integrate your Google account, we access your Google account to gather information that is required for the integration endpoint.
MailersUSA uses certain trusted third parties (for example, third party payment processors) to help us provide the Services. These third parties will access your personal information only to provide the Services on our behalf.
Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your personal information to a third party if (a) we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Services from harm or illegal activities; (d) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (e) to any other third party with your prior written consent.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the business to another company.
Your Right to Control and Access Your Personal Information
You can make choices about the collection and use of your data by MailersUSA. You can control your personal data that MailersUSA has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting MailersUSA or using various tools we provide. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will also depend on which products you use. For example, you can:
- Request access, deletion or correction here.
- You may also make changes to account information within the settings page of your account.
- Choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, telephone calls, and postal mail from MailersUSA by clicking the links at the bottom of emails.
- MailersUSA has also implemented a consent management platform (powered by TrustArc) on Our Sites that provide visitors the opportunity to consent, or not consent, to cookies and similar tracking technologies on Our Sites. Upon accessing Our Sites, you will see a banner on the bottom of the page with information about the cookies we use. You may click the banner to reject any cookies that are not strictly necessary. Pressing "accept" on the banner or scrolling/clicking on Our Sites is an indication of your acceptance. Accordingly, MailersUSA's lawful basis for processing personal data on Our Sites is consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking here.
Additional Privacy Terms
Retention Policy: We keep your information as long as needed to provide you the services that you requested.
Do Not Track: Some browsers offer a "do not track" ("DNT") option. We do not respond to DNT signals.
We employ industry standard technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. MailersUSA may use, without limitation, firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information, no security system is impenetrable.
Policy on Information Collected From Children
This Site and our Services are not directed at children under the age of 16. MailersUSA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
Notice to Users Outside of the U.S.
By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information to the United States and other countries, and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence. The laws regarding personal information in the U.S. and these other territories may be different than the laws in your country.
Transfers: Personal data we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or processors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards.
- Use Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mailers USA LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mailers USA LLC's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mailers USA LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on Mailers USA LLC's web site are provided 'as is'. Mailers USA LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mailers USA LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Mailers USA LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mailers USA LLC's Internet site, even if Mailers USA LLC or a Mailers USA LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Mailers USA LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mailers USA LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mailers USA LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mailers USA LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Mailers USA LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mailers USA LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Mailers USA LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Deleware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.