Phone Number: 1-877-480-7005 (8:00AM - 4:30PM EDT/EST)
- My Account
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Track your Order
- Coupon Codes
- Terms of Service
- Contact Us
MailersUSA is solely an e-commerce store. We fulfill all orders through our website www.mailersusa.com. In order to remain a low-cost supplier, we are not staffed to handle phone orders. If you experience trouble ordering online, please call (877) 480-7005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.
We offer free samples on most of our products including Colored Bubble Mailers, Rigid Paperboard Mailers, Flat Poly Mailers and more to ensure you are satisfied before ordering. (shipping charge applies to select requests)
If you are not completely satisfied with a product or you mistakenly ordered the wrong product, return the product (full cases only) within 30 days of receipt and we will give you a full refund.*
*The following types of returns will be refunded less shipping costs and are subject to a 10% restocking fee: orders shipped to an undeliverable address, error in the shipping address, orders cancelled or customer changed mind after the order shipped, and orders over $100.00. Clearance Items are not eligible for return.
For returns, please contact us at 1-877-480-7005 or email email@example.com and we will send you an RMA # to reference on your return label.
Orders cancelled before they are shipped are subject to a 10% restocking & processing fee.
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders within the USA -lower 48 States
- We ship same day if your order is received by 1:00PM EST or 1:00PM PST if shipping to the West Coast.
- We have multiple U.S. warehouses to reach most locations in 2 business days (not including the day it ships).
- Orders ship Monday through Friday with tracking numbers emailed automatically the day of shipment.
- Orders placed on the weekend or holiday, will ship the next business day.
- Orders ship via UPS Ground (Large volume orders ship LTL Freight)
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes
- Currently we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico. We'd be happy to refer you to a supplier that can. Please e-mail the quantity and product and shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can connect you with a supplier.
We offer discounts beyond what is listed on the website. To receive a quote, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- What product(s) you are interested in. Provide the SKU(s) if possible.
- How many cases are needed. You may request multiple volume quotes as we usually can offer a deeper discount on higher volumes due to freight costs.
- The zipcode for your shipping address.
We can produce custom sizes, colors, and printed mailers. There is a 25,000 minimum order quantity and the lead time is six to eight weeks. To begin a quote, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Type of product (Flat Poly, Bubble Mailer, etc...)
- Dimensions of mailer
- Quantity required (multiple volumes can be requested)
- Customization requirements (color, printed, etc...)
- The zipcode for your shipping address.
Click My Cart before checking out to enter the code of your choice:
- ANY15 : $10 off any 15+ cases of any products, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer)
- 25CASES : $30 off 25+ cases of any* products, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer) *Exclusions: will not work on top of 20+ case volume discounted pricing for: White Poly Bubble Mailers & Kraft Bubble Mailers
- 50CASES : $65 off 50+ cases of any 2 or more SKUs, mix & match! Additional savings on top of already discounted tiered prices! (Limit 1 per customer)
Also check out items on SALE!
Any use of coupon codes outside stated conditions is subject to order cancellation.
Last updated and effective date: July 6th, 2021
Who We Are: We are headquartered in Sharonville, Ohio.
What We Do: MailersUSA supplies wholesale-priced shipping & office supplies. We carry shipping products including Kraft Bubble Mailers, a variety of Poly Bubble Mailers, Rigid Paperboard or Photo/Document Mailers, Flat Poly Mailers, Clear Bubble (Bubbleout) Bags, Corrugate Shipping Boxes, & plain white labels.
Privacy at MailersUSA
12110 Champion Way
Sharonville, OH 45241
To submit an Individual Right's Request click here.
MailersUSA User Types
What Information We Collect & How We Use It
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, and protect our Services. We may also use this information to respond to your questions and requests and communicate with you about products or offer promotions.
Information you give us. We collect and store any information you enter on our Site or Services.
- When you complete a form on our website, you may be asked to provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, and zip code.
- When you request a quote, we collect your name, company name, email address, phone number, country or region and zip code. We use this information to provide you the information, product, or service that you are inquiring about. We may share this information if you request an order for a quantity that is smaller than we can provide, in which case we may pass your information to a distribution partner to fulfill.
- When you engage in a transaction using a credit or debit card on our Site or Services, we use a payment processor to process your payment.
- We also collect personal information if you inquire about our apply online for a job with MailersUSA, complete a survey administered by MailersUSA or a provider acting on our behalf, or contact customer service with a complaint or question or leave comments on product reviews.
Marketing. We may collect your personal information, such as your email address or mailing address, in order to provide you with free of charge marketing related materials. If you do not wish to receive such marketing materials from MailersUSA, then click the "unsubscribe" button on our materials. You can also make a request here. We also use your personal information to understand the effectiveness of our marketing, our customer base, and purchasing trends, as well as to retarget advertising for our products to you.
Usage, Device and Log Information. We collect information about you when you access and use the Site and the Services including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Web pages you visit, and other actions you take, in order to improve our Services, and/or develop new Services. We collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services, including information about how you interact with our emails and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence. We do not link any of this information to your name or other information collected on our forms.
|Analytics; Advertising||How Google uses information from
sites or apps that use our services
Collection and Use of Aggregate Information and Combining Information. We may use aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information on aggregate use. We may also combine personal information from the Site and our Services together with other information we obtain from our business records, including by linking the information we collect about you and associated with the cookies we use in connection with your use of the Site, such as your IP address.
Sensitive Data. Under no circumstances should you provide or otherwise upload to the Services social security numbers, driver's license number, passport numbers, or other government issued identification numbers, healthcare data, biometric data, digital signatures, any code or password that could be used to gain access to financial resources, other unique identifiers of a user or individual, or similar data that is subject to a higher level of protection at law. We disclaim all liability for Sensitive Data or its misuse or disclosure.
With Whom do We Share Your Information?
We may share information as described and disclosed below. We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not sell your information for money.
Service Providers: We engage vendors to perform functions on our behalf, and they may receive information about you to provide these services. The business functions our vendors support include: billing and collection; auditing and accounting; professional services; analytics services; security; IT; and marketing services.
Online Advertising Partners: We partner with companies that assist us in advertising our Services to others who may be interested in the Services. These companies may use tracking technologies on our website to collect or receive information from the Site and Services and elsewhere on the internet and then use that information to measure and target ads.
Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your personal information if (a) we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Services from harm or illegal activities; or (d) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the business to another company.
We may also share data with other members of our group of companies with your consent.
Your Right to Control and Access Your Personal Information
- You can make choices about the collection and use of your data by MailersUSA. You can control your personal data that MailersUSA has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting MailersUSA or using various tools we provide. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will also depend on which products you use. Your Account: You may also make changes to account information within the settings page of your account.
- Email Unsubscribe: Choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails from MailersUSA by clicking the links at the bottom of emails.
- Ad Choices: MailersUSA has also implemented a consent management platform (powered by TrustArc) on Our Sites that provide visitors the opportunity to consent, or not consent, to cookies and similar tracking technologies on Our Sites. Upon accessing Our Sites, you will see a banner on the bottom of the page with information about the cookies we use. You may click the banner to reject any cookies that are not strictly necessary. Pressing "accept" on the banner or scrolling/clicking on Our Sites is an indication of your acceptance. Accordingly, MailersUSA's lawful basis for processing personal data on Our Sites is consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking here. Your browser or device may offer a "Do Not Track" option. We do not honor Do Not Track signals at this time.
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of information about them, as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of personal information. You have the right to be free from discrimination based on your exercise of your CCPA rights.
To the extent that we collect personal information that is subject to the CCPA, that information, our practices, and your rights are described below.
Notice at Collection Regarding the Categories of Personal Information Collected
You have the right to receive notice of the categories of personal information we collect, and the purposes for which we use personal information. You also have the right to know about the sources of the personal information and to whom it is disclosed or sold. The categories we use below to describe personal information are those enumerated in the CCPA.
Entities to whom we disclose information for business purposes are service providers, which are companies that we engage to conduct activities on our behalf. Service providers are restricted from using personal information for any purpose that is not related to our engagement.
Entities to whom we "sell" information are third parties. Under the CCPA, a business "sells" personal information when it discloses it to a company for monetary or other benefit. A company may be considered a third party either because the purpose for its sharing of personal information is not for an enumerated business purpose under California law, or because its contract does not restrict it from using personal information for other purposes.
We collect this personal information from the sources described in the Information We Collect section above for the purposes described in the How We Use Your Information section above.
|Information Type||Collected||Disclosed to?||Sold** to?|
||Service Providers||Advertising partners|
||Service Providers||Not sold|
||Service Providers||Not sold|
||Service Providers||Advertising partners|
|Internet or Electronic Network Activity Information||
||Service Providers||Advertising partners|
** Under the CCPA, a business "sells" personal information when it discloses it to a company for monetary or other benefit.
Personal information may be disclosed in additional, more limited circumstances, as described in With Whom Do We Share Your Information above.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
You have the right to opt out of any sale of your personal information by Mailers USA to third parties. To exercise your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please visit our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" webpage.
Please note that your right to opt out does not apply to our sharing of personal information with service providers.
Right to Know and Request Access to and Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request access to personal information collected about you and information regarding the source of that personal information, the purposes for which we collect it, and the third parties and service providers with whom we share it. You also have the right to request in certain circumstances that we delete personal information that we have collected directly from you. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
How to Submit an Access or Deletion Request
You may submit a request to exercise your rights to know/access or delete your personal information through the following means:
- By filling out a Consumer Data Request Form available here.
- By emailing us at email@example.com.
You may authorize another individual or a business registered with the California Secretary of State, called an authorized agent, to make requests on your behalf through these means.
In order to process your request to know/access or delete personal information we collect, disclose, or sell, we must verify your request. We verify your identity by asking you to provide personal identifiers we can match against information we may have collected from you previously and confirm your request using the email or telephone account stated in the request.
We will not use personal information we collect in connection with verifying or responding to your request for any purpose other than responding to your request.
Notice Regarding Participation in Financial Incentives
We may run promotions from time to time whereby we incentivize a customer to provide certain pieces of information with us or allow us to retain or share their information; for example, we may offer a one-time discount if an individual signs up for our email marketing list. We will provide you with more information about these incentives when you sign up, and participation is voluntary. If you change your mind, you may opt out at any time.
Security & Retention
We employ industry standard technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. MailersUSA may use, without limitation, firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information, no security system is impenetrable.
We keep your information as long as needed to provide you the services that you requested.
Policy on Information Collected From Children
This Site and our Services are not directed at children under the age of 13. MailersUSA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Notice to Users Outside of the U.S.
By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information to the United States and other countries, and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence. The laws regarding personal information in the U.S. and these other territories may be different than the laws in your country.
Transfers: Personal data we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or processors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards.
- Use Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mailers USA LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mailers USA LLC's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mailers USA LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on Mailers USA LLC's web site are provided 'as is'. Mailers USA LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mailers USA LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Mailers USA LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mailers USA LLC's Internet site, even if Mailers USA LLC or a Mailers USA LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Mailers USA LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mailers USA LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mailers USA LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mailers USA LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Mailers USA LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mailers USA LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Mailers USA LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Deleware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.